Ruby as been a self employed, free lance travel director since 1992. Until the 2004, she worked with predominately for North American incentive houses and planners. Between 2004- 2010, she was based in Cairo during the winter months working on events in Europe and the surrounding regions. Ruby also organised several conferences. She has been lead travel director but also part of a team of travel directors. Ruby’s background in the industry is diverse and very wide including hotels, transportation companies, DMC’s, airports etc. Ruby is also multilingual.
Ruby knows very well include: United Kingdom especially London, Italy, Spain, Greece, Berlin, India, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Egypt, Mexico, Caribbean, Canada, USA.
She has also worked on several cruise ships for events. Ruby has travelled and lived in several other destinations.
The automotive, financial, pharmaceutical, insurance, medical, technology, legal and retail industries to name a few.
Multilingual Travel Director: $400 per day
Multilingual Lead Travel Director: $450 per day
Services on site include
- Multilingual hospitality desk and registration – private concierge
- Hotel accommodation (rooming lists, check-in/out procedures, etc.)
- Food and beverage management and oversee execution
- Transportation (arrival, departure, transfers, etc.)
- VIPs Services
- Business meetings, breakouts, audio-visual
- Activities, dine-around, off site venues
- Room deliveries coordination
- Client, suppliers liaison
- Co coordinating on-site duties and scheduling
- Pre con with hotel, off property venue and DMC