1) Ruby’s Express Presentation for Meetings
Ruby’s presentations have become very popular for business meetings, launches, conferences, incentive and accompanying persons programs. Presentations are offered at opening sessions, breakfast, lunches, cocktails while entrée are being cleared.
These express presentations given by Ruby are entertaining, interesting, informative and delivered with humour. The subjects vary and can be adapted to the industry of the meetings. The most popular presentations are the unique, unusual introduction to Montréal that leave people wanting more.
From 15, 20, 30 to 45 minutes, all presentations are adapted according to the audience and time of day. Ruby will make time for questions during the presentations and will stay behind to reply to individual requests and questions. For:
- Accompanying persons programs with suggestions on what to do and see.
- Meetings with groups who want to get out and enjoy dining out after a day full of meetings including girls weekends, long weekends, etc.
- Themed presentations on specific topics
- Express introduction to Montréal
- Presentations on history, culture, art, architecture are subjects that can be covered
- Presentations on unique travel experiences
Cost: $150 (15 to 45 minute presentation)
2) Express Discovery of Montréal for Event Planners
How many times have planners been so busy they barely leave the hotel meeting rooms, convention centres or see daylight because of a lack of time?
This tour can be done in 30 minutes, 45 minutes or two hours. Ruby will take all the planners on a tour that will show them what is found around their hotel, the convention centre, within less than 15 minute walk. A quickie discovery of Montréal in a unique way. The information provided can then be shared with clients.
Ruby will also provide a list of services in the area. Suited for people working in sales or clients who need to give presentations to their clients during their stay. Filled with humour, great anecdotes and lots of local suggestions. Ruby can also help with registration on arrival day. Please ask about this service.
Cost: $150 (30 to 120 minute tour)