Activity: Private Bike Tour with Ruby
Date of tour:
Bike Guide: Ruby Roy
I _______________________________ agree that I am participating in this bike tour under my own responsibility and I will not hold Ruby Roy, Montréal Professional Bike Guide, a member the nonprofit organisation representing tourist guides in Montréal called APGT Montréal. Ruby Roy will assist in bike rental with Ça roule Montréal or Bixi rentals. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult a health care practitioner regarding my ability to participate in this bike tour before participating in this activity. Any damage, injury or misfortunate that may occur.
The wearing of bike helmets in Québec is not mandatory for adults, however, it is considered highly recommended for any biking activity. Each person was given advanced notice that the wearing of helmet for this bike ride is highly recommended. The refusal of wearing a helmet is the responsibility of the rider.
- I understand that for safety reasons, I will follow the instructions of my bike guide during the bike tour. I understand that Ruby Roy, Montréal professional bike guide, may have to make route changes to ensure the safety of the individual or group while riding the bikes in the event of obstacles or congestion.
- I understand that Ruby Roy, Montréal professional bike guide, is not providing the Bixi bikes or any rental bikes and biking helmets for this activity.
- I understand that Ruby Roy, Montréal professional bike guide, is not responsible for any Bixi bike, bike rental or equipement that may need maintenance.
- I understand that Ruby Roy, Montréal professional bike guide, is not employees of the City of Montréal or any organisation, but is a self employed, free lance professional.
- I understand that Ruby Roy, Montréal professional bike guide, is a members of the Association professionelle des guides touristiques, chapitre de Montréal (APGT Montréal) and as a bike guide:
- is permitted to work as tourist guide in the City of Montréal, amd is in the pocession of a guiding permit of the current year issued by the City of Montréal (By-law G-2), which is obligatory,
- is certified by Vélo Québec to conduct bike tours in Montréal, which is obligatory
- have an updated First Aid training, which is obligatory
- must be members of the APGT Montréal to be covered by liability insurance, which is obligatory
I understand that I will also have to sign a release with the bike rental company.
As of the date of this bike tour, I am over the age of 18 years old and do not require the consent of a parent of guardians’ signature to take part in this activity.
Date: _____________ Signature: ____________________________
All my Montréal Tours